This policy is valid from April 20, 2018.
NosyQuilter is a blog run by a curious individual. That would be me.
- All statements made by me are my opinions or observations and may not reflect the views of any organizations that I am affiliated with.
- All results I share online are accurate and true to the best of my knowledge, but there can always be omissions, errors or mistakes. We’re all human.
- All information I provide is for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is not to be considered legally binding advice. My goal is to share results from my experiments but results can always vary. If you rely on information from my blog, it is at your own risk and I am not liable.
- I reserve the right to change the focus or content on Nosy Quilter at anytime.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. (This just lets you know that while you will not pay more, I will receive a small commission if you buy something through one of the Amazon links I share on a post.)
- If you buy something through some of the links I share, you will not pay more and the compensation I receive will promptly disappear into my quilting life, be it supplies for experiments, reviews or my stash.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.